Friday, April 25, 2008

Surplus Bulk Items from Kohl's Pallets of Gold

A Kohl's truckload of surplus bulk general merchandise pallets was purchased by me ten days ago. The bulk items were pallets of Kohl's general merchandise. This surplus liquidation inventory was like gold. The pallets were full of miscellaneous electronics, Kitchen Aid Cook Ware,J.K. Heinkels cutlery, 600 thread count sheet sets, Cover Girl cosmetics, Leap Frog Learning systems, I-Pod accessories. Citizen and Sieko Watches. I paid eighteen thousand for the twenty-two pallet truckload of surplus bulk items.
The condition of this liquidation inventory was excellent. eighty percent closeouts and overstocks. Twenty percent of the truckload was returns. The customer returns pallets were very clean. I only had six items in the truckload that were trash.
I sold the pallets of surplus bulk items to three different retailers.

1. Ten pallets including the watches for $21,000
2. Ten pallets for $18,000 the other half of the watches.
3. Two pallets of the Cover Girl cosmetics for $4,500/
Total $43,500
Profit $25,500
This was a golden ten days for me. This was the most profitable truckload of surplus bulk items I have ever purchased.

2 comments:

yosoy said...

estoy interesado en tu merca tenis nike y adidas yosoyperico@hotmail.com

hits4pay said...

do you do ex-stock or F.O.B for General Merchandise Pallets ?