Saturday, March 29, 2008

surplus salvage pallets of office furniture

Surplus salvage office furniture is great for exporting to latin America. I recently Purchased two trailer loads of surplus salvage office furniture from Boeing surplus sales. The costs is great. I have two customers in Latin America that love this type of liquidation furniture.
The first customer is in eEl Salvador. I bought the container of salvage office furniture for $ 675. I sold it to him for $1,475.00. He told me he will triple his money evan after his shipping costs.
The second customer I have for surplus office furniture is in Mexico City. The load I sold him was high quality office furniture. I paid $2,150 for this truckload of furniture. I charged him $3,900. He said he double his total investment(including his shipping costs). Surplus and salvage office furniture export nicely for these two different customers.

No comments: